Sunday, December 14, 2008
Your Late!
LATE FEES!!!! These are some of my favorite calls...(can you hear the sarcasm already). I could write an entire book on the excuses I hear for customers being late. It's almost comical when a customer calls in and asks, "What is this late fee for?" Um, your late! One of my favorites is, "I didn't get my statement last month." So, of course we check your mailing address and we have record when we mailed it out. But, guess what..WE DON'T CONTROL THE MAIL. I know that comes as a shock! It's amazing that your are still at the same address and you received the statement that had the late fee on it, but not the previous one. The fact that you have the product in your possession might have tipped you off that you need to pay for it. And, if you call in angry because of a late fee and demand we remove it....that just stinks for you! Now, if you call in and say "oops I forgot" or "I had a family emergency" or "would you please remove that fee as a courtesy" and you are nice, we will go out of our way to help you. However, we can only do that ONE time in a twelve month period, so use those excuses wisely. In closing, please treat your CSR with respect because we choose whether to help you or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment