Thursday, December 11, 2008
Don't Spell Your Name
OK, please let me explain to you that when you are a CSR you are required to meet certain goals, and one of them is AHT (average handle time) which means the length we are on the phone with you. So, when you call in and we ask you for your name...DON'T spell it. We can see your name on the screen and we roll our eyes at you while your on the phone because you are affecting our call time! I honestly had a customer call in and spell their last name and guess what it was...SMITH. Are you kidding me! So, from now on when you call your credit card company NEVER spell your name unless they ask you to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very interesting, and I do that!!!! I even spell BUTT b/c noone wants to accept the fact that that is really what I'm saying...
ReplyDelete