Friday, December 12, 2008
We Don't Care How Long Your Married
When you call in on your spouse's account and your name is NOT listed as an authorized user or a joint...we don't care if you have been married for 50 years or 5 years, we CANNOT talk to you. One of my favorite complaints is when a spouse calls in and wants info and we refuse, then we get yelled at and they usually tell us they have all of their personal information so we should talk to them...Well, I'm here to tell you, we don't care if you know their blood type, it is against federal laws for us to talk to you. So, make sure your name is on the account otherwise you are wasting our time and yours. Oh, you will love this one...I had a call one day from a woman that wanted info on her husband's account. I told her I couldn't talk to her and she said hold on. So, she cleared he throat and waited a couple of seconds and then deepened her voice to try to sound like him. Give me a break! So, I had to send her to the fraud department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment