Thursday, December 18, 2008
What's In a Name?
OMG, please be careful what you name your child...I know it's really sweet to have boys named after their fathers, but you have no idea what kind of confusion it can cause. For instance, just today I had a Sr. calling in because the post office changed his mailing address to the Jr. address. We have also had fathers and sons call us because the credit bureau crossed their information and it was a HUGE mess. Naming people after celebrities are OK, but come on...Here is a brief list of cardholders that have called me...Michael Jackson, Abe Lincoln, Betty Davis, Betty Ford (I'm sure I'll add to this later) Here are some of the funniest last names that have called in...Couche (pronounced Coochy), Hoare, Gross, Tickles...I'm sure I will add to this list later too. These are two first names that are different, Precious and Nick (this is a female). Please make sure you pick a name that is appropriate for the sex of the child! OK, here is the name that wins the award for absolutely no imagination....are you ready for this...William Williams!!!!! I will continue this list as customers call in......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment