Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Funny Story
I just had to share this one...There was a customer that called in to ask for the mailing address so she could mail in her payment. That was an easy enough request, I thought. I gave the customer the mailing address which happens to be in Orlando, FL...Well first she asked me how to spell Orlando, OK, maybe she couldn't hear me very well and spelling it would clarify what I said. But, then she asked me how to spell Florida and I had to go through the process of explaining all she needed was the FL. I know I've said this before, but it's shocking when these are the kind of people that own a credit card! I think Jeff Foxworthy would say it best..."If you don't know how to address an envelope, you might be a redneck." Please learn how to address an envelope if you didn't learn that in elementary school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment